Become a Sponsor
Sponsorships provide great opportunities to collaborate with the HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation and provides you with an excellent marketing opportunity while supporting the community and our important work to save women’s lives from ovarian cancer.
Our special events and programs both provide sponsorship opportunities and enable your company to support local communities and demonstrate your commitment to your customers and community at large.
HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation Sponsorship Opportunities
The HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation, since our founding in 2002 by Ms. Sean Patrick, has been fortunate to have the strong support of individuals, companies both large and small, and communities collaborating with us in our mission to stop the loss of women from ovarian cancer. Through partnerships with sponsors HERA has been able to make a difference in the following ways:
- Educating thousands of women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer
- Supporting cutting-edge ovarian cancer research
- Outreach through our Climb4Life series of events that emphasize
personal empowerment over one’s health and how physical activity can
be an important component for some women during their cancer journey
- Supporting local community ovarian cancer organizations with program
- Placing ovarian cancer symptom “hang tags” on over 100,000 products
- Donating more than $650,000 since 2002 to help support education and
awareness of ovarian cancer as well as research
- Providing information on ovarian cancer to thousands of individuals via our website
These are just a few highlights of how your support through sponsorship positively impacts HERA’s efforts. Our relationships with our sponsors are extremely important to us and we value our collective work to save women’s lives.
We are happy to work with you to individualize a sponsorship level to fit your specific goals and objectives. Sponsorship commitments can be made in cash and in-kind support. For additional information contact us.
*Please contact us for the specific benefits and details of each sponsorship level.